Baptism is the first of seven sacraments and the way in which a person becomes a member of the Catholic Church.
Parish requirements to assist in the preparation of your child’s Baptism
1) Attendance at Baptism preparation class by parents, and godparents. These classes are generally held once a month. One session is required. Please contact Ann Nelson at the parish office, 303-988-2222, to register for the class. A $20 materials fee is charged for the class.
2) If registered in another parish written permission will be needed from that Parish to baptize at COTM.
3) Office verification of all information is required two weeks before Baptism, or rite is subject to postponement.
4) Baptismal garment and Baptismal candle are provided at the rite.
5) There is no fee for Baptism, a stipend(free-will) offering is left to conscience of the parents or godparents.